
It has been a while since I blogged. I have a few subjects in mind for later dates. Today’s entry is CRITICAL!
It happened…Never in my life did I think it would happen to me, but today April 12, 2010. I acknowledged the fall of the boobs.
Genetically this was bound to happen way before now. I should consider myself lucky to be a member of the small breasted women have big hearts (SBWHBH) club. For some silly reason I thought non sag state would be a reward for gallantly not surgically enhancing the tad that I had. I should have had bazookas! All my maternal relatives have zingers! Dad did not have any sisters, so there ends the mystery. I have no idea why I have pre teen want to bees. I have visual memories of taking my grandmother to Bamberger’s and Strawbridge and Clothier at Cherry Hill Mall and hunt the grail of corsets. You do not want to know if you do not know. All in all the girl’s were there when I needed them.
Well today I had to go see my favorite pulmonologist and since I was hacking up my toe nails I knew it would be Chest X-ray time. Still spry and young at heart, indulge me people, I can get the bra off by taking my arms out of my shirt sleeve, whip the thing off and then freedom. Ok, she got the CXR and I decided to put my sweat shirt on top of the tee and forget about the rest.
All was lovely in my world until I got home and took off the sweat shirt. I looked down and had to look way down further. There was a bi plane plateau in the middle of my chest. It was a sad thought to realize I had to put the stupid bra back on in order to attempt to fill out the shirt. This was not done for the fashion police it was more in keeping up the status quo.
Today my heart goes out to all those women who have come to the realization that gravity works.
(Darn Newton)
It happened…Never in my life did I think it would happen to me, but today April 12, 2010. I acknowledged the fall of the boobs.
Genetically this was bound to happen way before now. I should consider myself lucky to be a member of the small breasted women have big hearts (SBWHBH) club. For some silly reason I thought non sag state would be a reward for gallantly not surgically enhancing the tad that I had. I should have had bazookas! All my maternal relatives have zingers! Dad did not have any sisters, so there ends the mystery. I have no idea why I have pre teen want to bees. I have visual memories of taking my grandmother to Bamberger’s and Strawbridge and Clothier at Cherry Hill Mall and hunt the grail of corsets. You do not want to know if you do not know. All in all the girl’s were there when I needed them.
Well today I had to go see my favorite pulmonologist and since I was hacking up my toe nails I knew it would be Chest X-ray time. Still spry and young at heart, indulge me people, I can get the bra off by taking my arms out of my shirt sleeve, whip the thing off and then freedom. Ok, she got the CXR and I decided to put my sweat shirt on top of the tee and forget about the rest.
All was lovely in my world until I got home and took off the sweat shirt. I looked down and had to look way down further. There was a bi plane plateau in the middle of my chest. It was a sad thought to realize I had to put the stupid bra back on in order to attempt to fill out the shirt. This was not done for the fashion police it was more in keeping up the status quo.
Today my heart goes out to all those women who have come to the realization that gravity works.
(Darn Newton)
No comments:
Post a Comment