Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CARTWHEELS


Guess What?

I feel like doing cartwheels in the front yard. No I am not exaggerating. My favorite Pulmonologist has agreed I am in the best shape I have been in since 2007. It has been a number of battles, and I think I have finally won the war!

Why you ask. Let me hear you say it…
I have permission to ride a real bicycle in the neighborhood on good air days. Do you know what it will be like to be able to take off and ride? Trick question, I do not know either, but I can sense freedom.

Pulmonary physical therapy has started to bring me back to my old hyperactive obnoxious self. So watch out world I am getting back to living. We are looking for a Schwinn airdyne, which I can ride on the bad air days. Green days are my friend all other colors please stay away.

Guess what? Yes again.

I got to stop one of my steroid medications! This is huge. I will probable stop eating everything in sight. Thank goodness for clean water to drink and fruit from ALDI. I am always hungry. My face is still round and I have the Cushing like belly, but in time, that should go away.

I want to thank all of you who prayed me through this mess. Please do not stop now. I have a long way to go. But for the first time in years I can see progress.

Stay tuned ready to rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment