Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. NLT




Some Sundays are supposed to be spent in church. I should have been there today. I wanted to go, but I knew I would be exposed to a trigger. Triggers are irritants that interfere with my breathing. Instead of taking my chances and going to church I found my own trouble.

This morning was nice and Lacey needed some exercise. I opened the gate, released the chain and off she ran. Yes we close the gate and chain the dog to the tree. Lacey climbs the chain link and runs away if she is unchanged.

Focus… So Lacey is loose. I start walking toward the right of way and boom, down I go. We have a natural area behind the house with pavers to insure safe passage from the yard to the clearing. Not safe this time but stunned. The back yard is loaded with center point rock. Angels protected me from serious injury. When I was able, I got up and got a bag of peas from the freezer, best compress ever.
Lesson learned?

Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment