Saturday, February 20, 2010

BLOG DAY 1


Saturday February 20Th 2010 is the beginning day of blogging. I am blogging because I want to think. In my former profession I audited patient records for various regulations but due to poor health have been sent to the house. For some stupid reason I cannot work from home. Ok that is off my chest. Medical chart or EMR ( electronic medical records) are to be kept contained at the mother ship. I do understand the regulations but not the double standard. If I were a transcriber I would have access. An RN BA BSN & MSN do not grant you access. Okay I am still not over this but perhaps blogging is my therapy?


Twogoldengirls is dedicated to Beth and Char because their mom is very proud to have two beautiful, yes beautiful daughters who have worked very hard. Both have their Girls Scout Cold Award thus the name for this blog.

Since I am batting 100% on daughters, I must add the man of the house is a helpless romantic and it totally taken by the women in the house. He is by no means a pushover, but for me, the best possible mate in the world.


Pets (outside) include Lacey, Baby and Fitzwilliam. Pictures to be posted when I can figure out where I have a group picture. All pets are rescue animals. I am a big fan of the "Dog on TV" available from a local humane society, but I have to refrain. Three is enough.

Fitzwilliam has the best name. Fitzwilliam Kermit Tallmedge Kent. The inspiration for the name came from Charlotte Mae. She remembers her daddy commenting that good old fashioned names are not used anymore. To her credit she named Fitz and John has been a fan most days.

Baby and Lacey are 14 years old and still going strong. Baby is a tuxedo cat and knows she looks good. Lacey is Beth's "PUPPY!" and thinks Fitz is her personal playtoy.


What I am doing to be productive is baking and crocheting. Aunt Barbie Bakes and Aunt Barbie Makes. Best catch phrase I could come up with at this time.

Thanks for stopping by,

Barbara


2 comments:

  1. yay! i found you & i'm your first follower! can't wait to see how it goes. i started working on one yesterday through tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my.
    this is a huge potential nightmare.

    ReplyDelete